The Print Cut Craft Club will be learning how to make these beautiful paper sunflower this month as a fun bonus!
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures.
General Supplies + Tools
These are the tools and materials that we use with just about all of our monthly club projects.
- Cricut machine
- Transfer tape
- Hot glue gun + Glue sticks
Beautiful Embellished Paper Sunflowers
- Paper in my stash – If buying select solid core paper
- Sponge finger daubers
- Ink pads
- Pan pastels with a makeup brush and these Pan Pastels
- Scraper tool for shaping
- Quilling tool or tweezers
- Paper craft glue
- Needle nose glue bottle
- Shot glass – to hold glue bottle upside down
- Water mister – to soften the paper
- .25” dowel or small glue stickPaper – yellow, green, brown paper
Don’t miss this month’s special guest artist, Judy Adams who is going to teach us how to make these in the Club Facebook group live on August 26th at 2pm CST.
The live monthly craft night will happen on August 18th at 7pm CST in the Print Cut Craft Club Facebook Group!
If you are not a member there is still time to join! You will get access to all of our videos, files, instruction booklets, and the best crafting community you have ever seen!
All members can log into their library here and access the other materials.